I only have a few minutes, so today's entry has to be fast. I'm planning on being at the school by 11 to put in some volunteer time, then in between finishing that and when Faith gets out of school, I have to go over to Spencer's to print out some more math chapters since he has my printer. So let's see if I can finish this today instead of leaving it for a month! lol
Today's 3 things I'm grateful for:
1. This awesome weather. It's been beautiful around here lately!
2. Finally losing baby weight! It's been a long process, but I am so close to where I want to be and I feel so much better about myself.
3. My church family. There are so many wonderful people there who are friendly and encouraging, and lately in particular I always look forward to going to church to not only worship God, but to be around my fellow Christians.
And the 3 things I need to work on:
1. I can be so quick to get irritated by things, and the fact that it is such a natural gut reaction irritates me even more. Grrr.....that doesn't help. lol
2. I hate it when people are judgemental, but I am pretty judgemental myself. I'm usually able to stop myself and I know that we all need to treat each other kindly and realize that God made and loves each one of us.....but sometimes I just can't see anything good about certain people.....bless their heart. lol (Joke from the Ladies' Retreat.) And sometimes even though I love people to death, I see their faults too often. AND I'm too judgemental towards myself! I'm an equal opportunity judger.
3. I have the hardest time saying no to people! I REALLY need to change that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment